If you are seeking to enter the seminar or workshop business, increase your level of professional success, or market your products or services utilizing the seminar format, ASLA is for you. ASLA also welcomes anyone providing services or products to seminar leaders.
Professional Certified Seminar Leaders University
ASLA’s comprehensive 3-day Professional Seminar Leaders University gives you designation as a Certified Seminar Leader (CSL). The intensive session fully prepares you to deliver your seminars. You will:
- Learn how to design and market the seminar
- Learn the art of power speaking/training
- Learn how to write your book
You will also have the opportunity to network with seminar leaders and speakers, experts in their field. When you are ready to start your seminars, ASLA will provide you with all the necessary support.
CSL Course Content
Session One: How To Position Yourself for Success
Day One 8:30 AM-1:00 PM
Your success is dependent upon developing a comprehensive business strategy. Putting together a winning business plan is easy when you see the variety of money-making opportunities available to you. This session will provide you with everything you need to know to position yourself and your seminar business. Learning how to position yourself will enable you to create a successful seminar business.
- Achieve your seminar business goals
- Become an “information entrepreneur”
- Establish yourself as a world expert
- Capitalize with back-of-the-room products
Session Two- How to Deliver a Dynamic Seminar
Day One 2:30 PM-5:30 PM
Learn the ultimate secrets of the most successful seminar leaders. Powerful presenters are trained to achieve greatness. This fast-paced session will provide you with the “tricks-of-the trade” and training you need. You will discover strategies and techniques to hold your audience in the palm of your hand.
- Earn top dollars for your seminar
- Take charge and project confidence
- Project a powerful image
- Supercharge your audience
Session Three- How to Design a Perfect Seminar
Day Two: 8:30 am-1:00 PM
You will learn how to create a profitable seminar. You will be able to take what you know and “package” it in an effective seminar format. When you follow the simple, four-step MDA plan, you will be able to put together a high-impact, quality program that will earn you endless repeat and referral business.
- Create a money-making seminar
- Attract registrations like a magnet
- Package information that sells
- Deliver a first-class seminar
Session Four-Discovery Session
Day Two 2:00 PM-5:30 PM
This is the time to mastermind on your specific seminar needs and challenges. Everyone has an opportunity to participate in this intense “front of the room” session that will allow you to get feedback from the other attendees for your specific needs. Brainstorming with a “mastermind group” is the most effective way to breakthrough any barriers to your success.
- Answer your business challenges
- Expand your thinking process
- Pinpoint ideas for your practice or book
- Experience powerful breakthroughs with group synergy
Session Five- How to Create a Winning Brochure
Day Three 8:30 AM 1:00 PM
Your seminar brochure is your single most important tool for money making in the seminar business. This is a hands-on workshop. You will actually design your own brochure. Even if you already have a brochure, this workshop will show you how to transform your brochure into an award-winning tool that speaks on your behalf. Learn new brochure formats that dramatically increase response rates.
- Design attendance-boosting brochures
- Write audience-grabbing, “hot” copy
- Create a brochure that gets responses
- Fill the seats at your seminar
Session Six-How to Market and Promote Your Seminar
Day Three 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Learn the easy ways to fill seats at your seminar. This session will teach you proven techniques. You learn how to break into the $66 billion in-house corporate seminar market. Successful marketing strategies and techniques will transform your information and talent into big money. You’ll learn how to use “intros”, direct mail, telephone sales and advertising.
- Fill seats at your public seminar
- Make a fortune with products
- Cash-in on the corporate market
- Market your seminar successfully